This recipe from Lakanto introduces healthy, gluten-free and sugar-free waffles. Just follow our simple instructions and enjoy a yummy, guilt-free dessert!
- 2 cups of gluten-free flour
-1 tbsp of baking powder
-1/4 tsp of baking soda
-1/4 tsp of salt
-1/4 cup of Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener
-1/2 cup of buttermilk (1 teaspoon of vinegar and 1/2 cup of any milk, let stand for 5 minutes)
-1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond or oat milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup of melted butter or coconut oil
- preheat a waffle iron.
- In a large bowl, stir together the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener .
- Make a well at the center and add the buttermilk, milk, eggs, and meltet butter, or oil.
- Mix together just until combined with a large spoon. The batter should look lumpy
- Spray the waffle iron with coconut or avocado oil spry. Pour 3/4 cup of the batter and bake until the edges are golden.
- Top it off with fresh bananas, blueberries and strawberries.