Aug 29, 2022 ·
HEART SHAPED ICE-CREAM
29 Aug, 2022 · · Comments
Freshen up this summer with our healthy heart shaped ice-cream, and enjoy the summer bliss.
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence
- 125g butter
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Baking Mix
- 1 egg
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp natural food coloring
- Repeat the above steps to create multiple colors
- No added sugar ice-cream
- Preheat the oven to 160 celsius
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients until combined
- Repeat the recipe 2 to 3 times to create the marble look
- In a bowl, carefully combine the the colored doughs and then roll the mixture out between greaseproof paper until reaching the desired marbling
- Cut the cookies carefully into the desired size (heart shape cutter)
Note: They will get 1/4 larger when cooked.
- Bake the cookies for 12 to 18 minutes, or until the edges are crisp
- Once the cookies are cooled off, put your favorite sugar-free ice-cream scoop between two cookies and press them together.